Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lanyards for Disney


I found a tutorial on making lanyards for Disney. So I decided to make the girls matching lanyards for pins. I knew they wouldn’t really get the whole pin trading thing yet, but they would like having a little lanyard like their brother.

I remember our first trip to Disneyland with the dude and my dad bought him the Buzz Lightyear one he still has. He then got him a few pins to trade but the dude would NOT trade even the duplicate pins. He insisted they were his and he was not giving them away. It was kinda funny, we both tried to get him to get into the trading but he didn’t. This time he was all about trading and collecting the pins.

The only thing different for the girls was I added some Minnie ribbon, so one side is pink with white polka dots and one side is the Minnie ribbon. 

Lanyards: 
IMG_1895

IMG_1896

No comments: