Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday C

My baby turned 6 today! Wow, I still can’t believe it. Yes, I still call him my baby and he humors me and says he will always be my baby even though he isn’t a baby anymore. He is such a bog boy now though, standing tall at 48 inches and 43 pounds. He is just such a cool dude.

Here is my Birthday dude:


Getting Ready for Laser Tag:


The Cupcakes I made for his party:
We had his party at Frankie’s Fun Park and he chose Laser Tag as his activity. I liked the parties at Frankie’s, but they are not “no hassle” like some places. Basically, you pay per kid and they hand you a card for each kid and a bracelet for each kid and they are done with their part. Luckily, I had the help of my friend Amy, my in-laws, and Hubby. Amy and I manned the door and handed out the bracelets and Amy took the presents to my in-laws who staked out three cake tables outside. Hubby watched the kids in the Fun Maze. Then we rounded up the kids for Laser Tag and they played, we did cupcakes, and the party was over about 1 hour 45 minutes and one exhausted Momma later. Right at the end we gave the kids their cards to go play video games and goodie bags (which I totally almost forgot). He enjoyed it a LOT and that is what is important. It was something totally different than we have always done, which is a party at the park. I am pretty happy we stuck to an indoor venue since it was pretty cold.

No comments: