Thursday, October 8, 2009

Waiting

I called the Social Worker we are assigned to today hoping maybe they would hear something sooner than end of October. Well, she is on vacation, out until the 19th, no back up. We can leave her a message, etc. Bummer! So there is NO hope of us finding out any sooner and even if we did, she still has to come out and certify our home as our licensing worker, does it EVER end? Oh, and the lady who answered the phone said, didn't you know it was a 60-90 day wait to get finalized, um, no, I didn't. I was told 30 business days to get your license. So if it goes 90 days (from when paperwork was received at the state knowing it got mailed the week before a holiday, probably arrived September) we are talking maybe November, possibly into December and you know people love to take vacation around the holidays. I try so hard not to get my hopes up, but this whole waiting is so hard.

No comments: