Saturday, August 27, 2011

Third Grade

The dude started third grade this week. We had meet the teacher on Thursday and his teacher seems really nice. She engaged him in conversation and he shook her hand, so I got a good feeling. I then got good reports from the other three teachers I know at the school really well. I think it will be a good school year. He is not very eager to be back in school, told her he'd rather be at home. I see all these parents posting how excited their kids are and he's just not. But, he does excitedly tell me about his new friends and a little about his day, so I think it will be alright.
He looks so much older this year.


3 comments:

Quacken said...

One handsome dude! :)

CandCFamily said...

Thanks! I totally think so and am inflating his ego daily telling him so. :-)

Penelope said...

Wow! He's grown so much! Don't blink!