Saturday, February 21, 2009

What I Need

Here’s how it works: Google “[your first name] needs” and share the first 10 results. That's it: it is that simple. But be honest!
(*NOTE: Be careful not to pull from other people's lists that pop up, but from actual links.)

1. Jack and I need to get back together. (never dated a Jack)

2. I need way more respect than I am getting from everyone. (Amen to that!)

3. I need to shut my face. (Hmm, very contrary to number 2, I think I will agree with number two and ignore number 3. Haha)

4. I need to embrace my beauty, femininity and vulnerability. (okay, I guess)

5. I need someone to sublease my apartment for the spring semester. (No apartment, but sure maybe I can make some side money off someone else's lease).

6. My cell phone died and now needs everyone's number. (Thank goodness this didn't happen, that would be a catastrophe).

7. I need Sam. (No Sam in my life, hmm, my google name is quite popular with the fellas).

8. I need a place to recover -- so that I can have a better quality of life than being kenneled. (Oh my, my google self needs a lot, poor google self).

9. I need to take up knitting. (Now this is actually a good idea. Of course hubby would say one more thing for me to buy with intentions of doing and then not actually do).

10. I need more time. (Don't we all).

No comments: