Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shopping

Finally, I figured I would post something about myself. I went shopping this weekend and bought a new pair of jeans. Now, I have secretly wanted a pair of designer jeans since last year when I wore a pair of Monica's (Callie's Mom, shopper extraordinaire) last year. I wore a pair of her Seven's and they fit heavenly! I am not a really materialistic person, but for someone who lives in jeans, I really haven't splurged and bought a cute, worn-in, really comfy, good looking pair of jeans. Have to justify my purchase, haha. I just had been too cheap to buy a pair. Well, we were at Belk and on the clearance rack was a pair of Lucky Brand Jeans in my size that were marked down to $40 from $110. Let me just say I heart my jeans. They are soooo comfortable and they look great!
My other great find was a great Claiborne suit in black for Christopher for my brother Aaron's wedding next weekend. He is going to be a very handsome ring bearer! It was $35 marked down from $98. Just for the heck of it, I got him this other suit simply because it was $7 and adorable. It is blue pinstripe pants and vest with a light blue shirt and tie. He will be GQ!

No comments: