Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Middle of the Night

Last night I stayed up a bit too late and at 11:30 Hubs and I were downstairs watching TV and I hear C get up. I know sometimes he looks for me, so I went upstairs just to check on him. He was in the bathroom with his pants pulled down about to pee into the cabinet. Now, I have heard this from other moms of boys, they wake up to find or realize their little guy had peed in the drawer or closet or trash can thinking that they were or had peed in the toilet, but it had never happened with C. I was a little shocked. It was just so funny walking in on him about to pee on the bathroom cabinets. Luckily, I caught him in time and asked what are you doing and he said trying to make my pee come out. So I carefully put him over the toilet and he went. I don't think he ever woke up all the way and he has no memories of it. I had to laugh a little and ran down to tell Hubs what I witnessed, he was not amused by it like I was. I laugh a little even now thinking of it.
So to all the moms of boys, laugh just a little at it!

1 comment:

Diario de Elysia said...

LMAO..now that would have been even funnier if he pee'd in Chris's mans den!